Have you been injured in a supermarket through no fault of your own?
If you’ve been injured in a supermarket accident, maybe a slip or trip, or any other accident that was not your fault, then you should be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Why choose Accident Compensation Helpline
As one of the UK’s leading personal injury claim companies, we will ensure that your claim will be handled by specialists every step of the way who will work towards claiming maximum compensation for you in the shortest possible time.
- We offer a free, no obligation assessment of your claim
- Specialist Injury Lawyers – for maximum payout
- No Win No Fee
- Long established and trusted company
Claiming compensation for a supermarket slip, trip or fall
Supermarket accidents happen all the time, in spite of legislation that places a duty of care on supermarket chains and shops. There should be robust systems and checks in place to ensure that the rate of accidents is kept as low as possible. Nevertheless, supermarket slips, trips and falls are frequent occurrences, often caused by:
- Unmarked slippery surfaces, such as wet floors
- Items falling off shelves
- Poorly positioned mats at the store’s entrance / exit
- Trip hazards (e.g. boxes and crates) left in customers’ way by staff
- Cables from cleaning machines lying across the shop floor
What we can do to help
Claiming compensation does not have to be difficult. We are here to make the process of claiming compensation as simple and straightforward as possible for you. Contact our friendly advisors for a free claim assessment, with no obligation.